Wednesday 26 July 2017

The trepidation of walking down those stairs, knowing its weight in day (I weigh myself twice a week). I quickly run through what I've ate the past week and end up thinking, omg I think I ate too many bananas. Yes that's right, these days my guilty pleasure is a banana...I could sit and eat ten of them in one sitting, but I don't, I try to behave and eat 5 throughout the day.


Being serious though, a banana is a better go to than a chocolate bar or donut. It is satisfying and it does give that sugar boost. Anyways, I slowly stepped on the scales, carefully positioning my feet, thinking that if I placed them slightly too much to the left or right that I would automatically gain a stone or something. Before I look at the scales i give myself a quick pat down, no phone, no coins, no phonebook or anything else that might add weight,  I even considered stripping of the Pj's I was wearing . Then, I run another checklist through my head, did I pee, check, but I didn't have a crap....maybe I should before I look at the scales, but before I decided if I go move my bowels I get a glimpse of the scales an see I'm 1 lb down. I do a little happy dance and have a satisfied smirk on my face as I get my breakfast. One pound loss  might not seem like a big deal to a lot of people but to anyone who has struggled with weight loss they know it is really important, 14 baby steps to loose a stone.
I would recommend if you are trying to loose weight you should start drinking Green Tea, I don't love the taste but I don't hate it either and it helps speed up metabolism so for that I drink a few cups a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment